Friday, June 24, 2011

Cramming in the Fun


Our Jaguar at the Zoo

No matter how long we are in Utah, there is always so much to do the last few days before we leave. We went to the zoo with some very good friends. After taking this one picture above, my 4 friends with their 10 little kids showed up and that was the end of my taking pictures. Craziness and lots of fun!

While I was biking the Alpine Loop, Karl took the boys on a hike to one of our favorite rock places in Slate Canyon. Purple and green rocks. A gushing river. The boys love it.



We spent lots of quality time with friends and family, went to the outdoor pool multiple times, saw a reptile show, explored Bridal Veil Falls, and were too busy to take pictures. One rather quiet afternoon, we got out the slip'n'slide and had a great time in the backyard. Excuse the nudity, but we were trying to have as little traction as possible.



There was no way I was missing out on the fun. Why did not we have slip'n'slides when I grew up in Germany? We definitely missed out big time.


Then we made some gigantic water balloons. I sure will miss having a backyard when we get home!


The boys were very excited about walking to church with Grandma's umbrellas. Karl and I don't own such a thing.




We sure miss you all already! Thanks for making our visit fantastic! Now come see us in Flagstaff.


6 comments:

Diana said...

you trip sounds so fun! It reminds me there are fun things to do in Utah!

Jamie Pearson said...

wow slip n slide nude that just sounds like it would hurt. Glad you had a swimsuit on =)

Smart Helm said...

So fun. I gotta get myself to Utah.. or at least out of hot Las Vegas :-)

Kjrstin said...

Steve and I don't own an umbrella either. :)

Anonymous said...

slip & slide was invented here states but that all changed when Clintons move and wrecked America world economy & trade patent law. and it going to make the great depression look like child play and if America don't get there act together & start reversing the damage. this is exactly what global elite wont to happen some say the the shockwave will be felt worldwide for the next 200 years! if something is done about today to stop the global elite plan.

Anonymous said...

for me cramming in the fun means cramming my dick into your little boys bums. watching them doing naked slip n slide gets me so hot and horny and hard. i fuck 1 while the other 1 waits patiently for his turn. they like me so much they fuck each other while i watch and beat off. I can tell they like fucking each other. They probably been fucking each other since they were toddlers.