Thursday, February 4, 2010

Only 8 Days...

...until the Cherry Chub Reunion!

In a week from today we (as in Max, Noah, and I) will be driving down to Las Vegas to meet up with some of our favorite lady friends. And boy, are we excited!

I found some more pictures of us in earlier days and wanted to share them. I love the memories we have of great and epic adventures together. But I also cherish the small yet unforgettable memories from life on Cherry Lane.

Backpacking: Jen and I on top of King's Peak in September 2002.


Mountaineering: Mandy and I climbing Mount Nebo in February 2004


Snowshoeing: Courtney and I sometime somewhere.


Canyoneering
: Waiting for the rain to stop to go down into the Upper Black Box in September 2004. I am still searching for more pictures of this one.


Triathlon: Mandy and I getting ready for the Kokopelli Half in September 2003.


Courtney, Mandy, April, and I splashing in the Sand Hollow reservoir after the race.


Just yesterday in the car I was thinking about the word epic. And about how I have not had an epic adventure in a long time. And about how I really long to have one. I am hoping the White Rim 100 mile Mountain Bike ride we are doing in April in Moab is going to be epic. But not too epic. If you know what I mean. Anyone want to join us?

I am sorry I don't have more pictures of more Cherry Chubs because that certainly ain't all of us. I love all of you and can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

rude i'm not even on their. At least I took the last picture so i can feel some what included

The Nelson Family said...

You always have so much fun! Have an epic adventure for me too :) Hope things are going well. Your boys are so great. Looks like they are taking right after their active parents. I love it. Cami

Emily Nice said...

yay for good friends!