Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Max

Hey folks! It's me again. I am back. There are two things I wanted to let you know:

1. I am 18 months old now!
I was hoping for an awesome half-birthday party but instead I got 2 shots and have to go to nursery now.
Oh well, I am still excited about growing up.

2. Although I may have been grumpy at times in German,
I am actually a really happy kid.
Here is proof:

Exploring an old castle with Opa


Climbing - one of my favorite activities


I love this hat!













Sledding on my bum is fun

Sometimes I just have to express how I feel.
I do NOT like sledding in extreme cold.
I think my parents got that message after I cried for about an hour straight.
Next time, let's just stay home.

I kinda like this face though

I was really missing my water/mud puddles while gone so long.
Now I play in them every chance I get.
Pretty much every time we leave the house.

Rain gear rules!

I love bake sales.
Especially in the morning.
It means I get to eat 2 cupcakes and 3 cookies for breakfast.

I did not mind the cold so much.
All the sugar kept me nicely warm inside.


I am not big into snuggling.
But I definitely make an exception for Lynn's sheepskin.
I sneak up and get it whenever she is not paying attention.

It is so incredibly soft.

Animals are my favorite.
I am pretty much the best at playing animal charades in my family.
Growling tiger, peeing doggy, dancing monkey, you name it.

"Mooooohhhhhh"


I guess I could be a guitarist, if I wanted to.

I am so glad I have a big brother.
Life would be really boring without Noah.
What would I do all day?

Thanks, Jamie, for coming to the park with us
and taking pictures.


I have to admit that I obedience is not my forte.
I mean, how much fun is being obedient?
I like being a little rascal much better.
One of my favorite things to do is pretend
that I want to hug a friend
and then wrestle them to the ground.
But that is just one of many.

Yummy fruit snacks. Thanks again, Jamie.

In case you are wondering about the extent of my vocabulary:
I know/say too many words to write them all down
on this little blog here.
But you are welcome to come talk to me anytime.
In German or English.

Peace out, Max.

2 comments:

Emily Nice said...

Wow, 18 whole months on this earth. My mom always said this is a very important date- I think she was referring to nursery. It was fun to play with Max while I was there. He pushed his tractor all the way to and from the park in Vegas!

jAmiE said...

You have super cute kids! It's so fun to see the pictures. :)