Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Max adventures

Max's biggest adventure in the last little while has been learning to crawl.



He is very good at it by now and can get anywhere he wants, including up our many stairs, in record time. I love hearing his little hands and knees tap the wooden floor and knowing he is coming to see us. He can get to the toys he wants and is much happier. Who wouldn't be? But he for sure is a lot more trouble, as well.



He loves pulling himself up and checking out things.



To his dismay, he still needs to sit in the boring stroller sometimes. But he is determined to solve that problem by learning to walk in the next few months.

3 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Go Max! He's just trying to catch up to his big brother I bet.

By those pictures, I'd say crawling is hard work.

Jamie Pearson said...

He is becoming a big boy!! Oh man he is growing up way to fast. He is looking a lot like Noah I think too maybe its that blond hair. I realized today that I'm always around your kids when they are babies and then miss it when they are big. Oh well such is life.

WARNERS said...

Congratulations Max! What an accomplishment. He is getting cuter all the time. I probably write that in every comment but its true! Crawling just in time for summer.