Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kids in Action

I love these 'action shots' of Noah and Max.
Neither one of them can sit still for very long. Actually, Max cannot sit still AT ALL. That is why we love to go to Grandma Becky's house. There is plenty of entertainment for both of them.

Check out that hair!
















Sprinklers + trampoline = tons of fun


While Max is waiting for his turn on the tramp, he is busy playing tether ball. He loves playing any kind of ball.




















Did I already mention that I love spring? I love spring!

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I LOVE that mohawk in the first picture!

If I was there, I'd get right up on that trampoline with him! Sigh.. I need a trampoline. Some day.

Jamie Pearson said...

I love his hair too!! I miss my boys. And I love Spring too

WARNERS said...

That is awesome. Mitch and I laughed so hard at Noah's hairdo. Your camera takes great action pictures.

Emily Nice said...

Great entertainment! water, sun, kids, what more do you need?