Thursday, April 9, 2009

Havasupai 2006


I want to post these pictures of our trip to Havasupai in 2006 for a few reasons
  • I did not have a blog then
  • it is beautiful there
  • Steve took awesome pictures


  • to show you how similar Max and Noah look



(I thought for sure Noah only had a pacifier until 6 months old but this picture proofs me wrong. Well, I am glad to say we already got rid of Max's.)


  • to remind myself of what I looked like when Noah was 8 months old (No more excuses!!)

  • to let you know that backpacking with one kid is fun, with two under 4 it is (almost) impossible (I think we will still try this summer and let you know how it goes)


  • I am sick and in bed with not much to do
  • I LOVE cliff jumping



  • I like reminiscing

6 comments:

jaredandgina said...

Someday I will make it there! You are so lucky to have gone! We will be there in May 13-19 and then I will be there aug 7 to sep 2! crazy, did you get an email about phs 10 year reunion? It is aug 8th so that is why i am coming so early. we definitely will have to hang out and go the reunion together

Jesse said...

Oh man i remember seeing those pictures on my mission and being so jealous and oh wait I still am. I can't believe how much Noah and Max look alike. So cute and it was so great to see them this weekend.

Jamie Pearson said...

haha so i just realized that I was signed in as Jesse when i left the other message. Anyways I really want that guys camera the colors are sooooo amazing!

Smart Helm said...

Those r some great pictures. Thank you for sharing!

And I don't like cliff jumping... not at all. No way, no how.

WARNERS said...

those pictures are amazing! It's true - I didn't think so before, but Max and Noah do look tons alike. I can't believe you got to do that trip! Congratulations on the Splash n Dash - wish I could have been cheerleader #4.

Karin said...

awesome, you just made me google that, seems it#s not to far from where my sister lives...well...good to see you guys on the blog!