Monday, March 23, 2009

Me!!!

Hi Everyone!

It is me again. Max. The neglected child.

Ok, I am not really neglected. Just when it comes to pictures or posts of me. So I have to take matters (once again) into my own hands.

I have to admit, I can't crawl yet. I am really trying hard though. I thought by now I would have it figured out. I blame it on the lack of role models. I tried to convince Mama and Noah to crawl around all day so I can copy them, but no luck.

I find other ways to get around. Like riding with Papa.
(Looking at this picture, I hope I have Papa's bum genes, cause then all the chicks will want me.)


While it was nice and warm for a few days, I did not mind just sitting at all. Sitting outside is awesome. I can eat grass, sticks, sand, bugs. I am not picky. I will put anything in my mouth.


Plus, being outside makes me happy. So I was happy a lot.
























Speaking of food, I get to eat real food now. Of course, Mama did not bother to take any pictures of my first solid meal. Why should she? She already has one of Noah. That will do.

First, she gave me peaches, berries and other juicy food in a little mesh thingy. That way I could get the juice but no pieces. I kinda liked it for a little while but then I realized that this still is not the real deal. So I refused. Why can't I just eat what everyone else is eating?


I definitely hate baby cereal. Tastes like card board to me. And I know what card board tastes like, believe me.
I do, however, like lots of other food. My favorites include: banana, sweet potatoes, apple sauce, squash, etc. I love chewing on biscuits. Mainly, because it gets so messy and I love messes. Also, because then Noah won't touch me because he does not want to get his hands dirty. That way I can enjoy some peace for a minute.


I am also proud to say that I have 6 teeth by now. 4 pretty big ones on the bottom and 2 that just barely broke through on the top. Here is the proof.


This teething thing is hard work. Of course, Mama won't give me anything for the pain. I guess she wants me to be tough or something. I try not to complain too much.

Now, with teeth and better hand coordination, I have the pleasure of feeding myself. Peas, cheerios, fruit pieces, bell pepper, cucumber. I love it and can't wait to see what else is out there.

That is it for now. I will keep you posted.

Max

2 comments:

Emily Nice said...

Somehow I missed this post. Way cute. For anyone else reading this blog, Max is even cuter in person FYI! And he has a happy easy going personality, at least for the few hours I was with him on Saturday.

Smart Helm said...

I missed this post too!

What a cute post. I'm way impressed. Ur a true blog Mama.