Saturday, December 3, 2011

A little too late...



My favorite time in Utah is fall! The colors of the leaves are so vibrant and beautiful, I love it! Unfortunately, we missed autumn yet again but arrived just in time to catch some warm and sunny days that invited us to go hiking in Rock Canyon. Although the leaves were mostly brown and on the ground, I was happy. I like being surrounded by Ponderosa Pines in Flagstaff, but I prefer this:


Max cracks me up in this picture:


More quality time with Eric and Rubie:


And Jenny:


Squaw Peak in our backyard:


Max and Tigi:


Hopefully all of these leaves will be covered
in beautiful snow
when we come for Christmas!


We were having so much fun that poor Karl
who had just gotten into town and been dropped off by friends
was waiting in front of Jen's empty house for us.
Sorry!




No comments: