Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am a lucky girl!



Happy Anniversary to My Best Friend!

It's been 6 * wonderful years!
I am very much looking forward to spending
the rest of our lives and eternity together!
I love you!


Karl has been able to tell us more about
his adventures in New Zealand (below)
and will actually be spending our anniversary in Fiji!
After his conference in NZ,
he just could not pass up the opportunity to
visit his sister and her family in Fiji.
Who could?
I am very excited for him!
The next best thing to me exploring the world
is cuddling my kids while Karl is exploring the world.

He has been gone for more than two weeks now and,
so far, the boys and I are doing well.
But because weekends are the hardest without Karl,
we actually piled into the car
as soon as school was out on Friday,
spent the night in Hurricane,
and arrived at Jen's house late Saturday morning.
Scott (was) volunteered to supervise the kiddos,
while Jen and I went for a run.
Good times!

Now we are at my fabulous in-laws
and loving it

but

I kinda wish we could've stayed home for a little longer.
We really miss the beautiful snow, blue skies, and clean air
that Flagstaff has been spoiling us with lately.
Come on, Utah, we know you can do better than
inversions, gray skies, and not even a tiny layer of snow!



*Aehm. Talking to my mother-in-law, I just realized that it has, indeed, been 7 years! Of course. Noah just turned 6. Duh! I do believe I have the wedding date right this year though! As you can tell, I am a real romantic...




1 comment:

Leslie said...

Aww, happy anniversary guys!