Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cashmere Love



I don't deal with change very well. I like consistency and routine. That's why I have been in a funk ever since getting to Utah last Wednesday night. My friend's wedding was wonderful and we love hanging out with friends. Pictures and stories to come. While I am recovering from a stomach bug (that we have now successfully passed on to Grandpa), I will leave your with some pictures of my favorite 3-year-old.

Playing cars together while Noah is at school. In his beloved cashmere sweater. It is a hand-me-down, of course. Max, our softie, fell in love with it instantly. He has been wearing it ever since: to sleep, to play, to camp, and everywhere else he is going. It is not going to last very long at this rate but he is so warm and cozy in it... I wish I had a cashmere sweater!





Thank you, Spinti Family, for passing all your treasures down to us!

No comments: