Friday, May 6, 2011

Skateboard Dudes



Whenever Max wears sunglasses and his hat backwards,
he calls himself: "Skateboard Dude"
So does Noah. It is pretty funny.
I like it.


Practicing their moves in the parking lot.


Pretty cool, what do you think?


Here is Max trying to be cool like his older brother.



At the actual skate park



Noah has definitely mastered the bike and scooter.
The skateboard takes a little more practice and patience.
He is starting to understand that it takes time
to be really good at something.




For your information,
I love hanging out at the skate park,
watching my kids do something fun, active, and pretty safe.
You should come join me!






1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

The skate park to me was always where the bad boys hung out. Looking at these pictures, it looks like alot of fun! I love all there protective gear. Teach 'em young! Mom wants me to where at least elbow pads when I bike :-).