Saturday, May 14, 2011

Moab/Provo - here we come!



These kids have been fine tuning their biking skills on red dirt, sand, and rocks for a while now and it is time to take a road trip to one of our favorite places - Moab! It has been way too long (over a year!) and we are very excited!

Not only do we get to play, we also get to race! Well, most of us. Karl will be doing the XTERRA Triathlon, I will be racing in the Olympic Road Tri, and Noah can't wait to be part of the Kids Tri. Poor little Max. I am sure we can come up with a little race for you, too!


After a few days of Red Rock Camping Fun, we will head to Utah and hang out with friends and family for almost 5 weeks. I am really looking forward to this and won't miss Flagstaff's horrible winds, cold temperatures and lack of biking routes one bit.

Now I will go back to running around like a headless chicken trying to pack for this rather large undertaking. We might have to rent a trailer...

I hope to hang out with most of you soon! Call me!





1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

WoW! How do you manage such fun vacations? I need more vacation :-)