Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Inside Entertainment



What do you do when you have already played outside all morning and don't want to go back out in the cold and wind again? You come up with fun ideas to be wild inside. After (me) getting tired of playing "pretend", here is what the boys came up with:


I was having trouble with the camera and its flash. It just takes so long for it to actually take the picture that my timing was mostly off. Some turned out pretty well though.


As you can tell, jumping off the table is allowed at our house. That was one of the reasons we bought a cheap, foldable table. No need to worry about it. I like it that way. At least as long as we have young and wild boys around. You should see the tricks they do on/off our couch...


Sometimes I wish we could have nice stuff in our apartment that actually looks good, but this is not the right time. And I guess I am not ready for it either. I prefer cheap furniture over many rules any day.


What do you do with your kids when you are "stuck" inside for a while?


4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

That is awesome. I just crochet :-)

Lynda Wallenfels said...

Bad carpet, old furniture and lots of fun is the way to go!! That's what my house looks like.

JessWilson said...

Wow! Max really gets some air! My boys have been playing a lot of hut-hut-tackle - as they call it. They also love to build a pile of pillows and jump of my bed into them (though I don't let them do that often because of the basement renters). When they are deciding to be calm it's lego's and puzzles. :)

Adriana said...

Hi Sarah,

I love reading your posts (and Karl's too) I love seeing what you guys are up too. Too bad I missed you in UT, but maybe next year when I come. . .
You are such a cool mom. My kids never have that much fun inside. Maybe it's partly because we don't have any furniture right now, and also partly because it's HOT right now and we just go the beach.
Keep the posts coming!

Adri