Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Love My Hat


Hey, y'all!
It's me, Max!

I am back to tell you
about my favorite accessory.
(I am not actually sure if a hat
is considered an accessory,
but Mama does not know either.
She also says, she does not care.)

This is the hat I have been wearing
the last few weeks,
but, as you can tell,
I was not quite happy with it.
Just because I wear it 24/7
does not mean I like it.


So,
I went through our winter clothing box
and found this!


A super soft, super cute hat!
Never mind that it is Noah's.
It almost fits.
And Noah does not even mind...
He'd rather be wearing his helmet anyway.

So now I wear it everywhere I go.
Or don't go.

I wear it making puzzles...
(or whatever that thing
I am doing is called.)


I wear it biking...

(I like it much better than my helmet.
I hate that hard, uncomfortable thing.)


I wear it on our explorations...


I wear it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...


And even in bed!


The other day I took it
in the bathtub with me,
but that did not go so well.
Now I know...

In other news:

I still wake up between 6 and 6:30 am.
I have been doing it
ever since we moved here.
So why stop now???

On top of that,
I also decided to drop my nap
about a month ago.
Because, why not???

Papa, Noah, and especially Mama
could not be happier
spending so much time with me
every day.
Even when I am really cranky and tired.
They think I am that cute!




8 comments:

jaredandgina said...

Cute! Max is so great! I love the hat!

wilson4 said...

These(the hat things) are the things that make kids so endearing. What a funny, cute kid. We miss Max!

amberkei said...

Love that hat...wish I had one!

Diana said...

Max is so cute. I love the hat.
I love your writing ability. Thats so funny he even took it in the bath.

Emily Nice said...

this post made me chuckle. so funny!

Jamie Pearson said...

love the hats and that first picture is so funny and so cute.

Smart Helm said...

You tell 'em Max.

ff familie fuerniss said...

OH mann das ist echt MAX PUR! So süß der Hut, drück ih ganz fest für mich!!!
MISS YOU