Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am a knight

I got this awesome knight outfit for Nikolaustag (poor Americans don't have that one, so don't worry about it) and all I have wanted to be since is a knight (actually, my neighbor has introduced me to super heroes a few days ago, but that is a whole different story, mainly because I don't have a super hero costume).

Anyway, here I am as a knight in shining armor. Yes, I am also wearing my pajamas. The knight armor is the first thing I put on in the morning before I have time change into clothes. That is o.k. though. Mama assures me knights wear pajamas as well. Personally, I think it is just a trick to get me into mine...




Check out that dragon.
I think it is so cool.









Here I am getting ready to be a fire knight. I made that one up myself. I need red gloves and my firefighter clothes (on the floor behind me) for it. Oh, and my rain boots.


Here we go. But where are my red gloves? Well, you get the idea. I only dress up like that about 3-4 times daily, so it is no big deal. I can do it almost by myself, almost.


I also like playing in the snow. Here I am kind of sad though. I am missing something...


My swords, of course! Now I feel better. Now I am a snow knight.


I need the head lamp for fighting dragons in their deep dark caves. Or something like that.
Gotta go, the princess needs help.

3 comments:

Emily Nice said...

I've seen the energy level Noah has, and I'm not sure giving that kid a sword and armor is safe for the neighborhood :)

Such a cute imagination even if it tends towards violence :)

Smart Helm said...

I love Emily's comment.

I wish my parents were even half as cool as your parents are. A fireman outfit AND a knight? I had to buy my own sword in college. Sigh. You have it all!

Melissa Bunn said...

Very Cute!