Sunday, December 28, 2008

My new trick

Actually, the trick is not so new anymore. I have been doing it for at least a month now and finally someone (Grandpa) was able to take a good enough picture of me to post it.

I can't believe there still is no picture of me rolling over because by now I am a pro at it. I can pretty much roll anywhere I want to. And I want to go lots of places. All the time. I mighty try crawling soon but the doctor told me I should try sitting up first. Does not sound quite as fun but I guess I will give it a shot. Mama wants me to learn to sleep through the night first of all. Little does she know that I already know how to but I just like to have visitors during the night.


Here I am in my jumperoo. I am exercising my legs while jumping. Sometimes the fat rolls on my thighs get in the way though.
























I am pretty cute if I may say so myself. And just in case you are wondering: my eyes are so big because I always want to see exactly what Noah is up to.

2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Wow he is getting sooo big!!!!!!!! I can't believe he is growing up so much and I have not seen him for 2 weeks. Good luck with the whole sitting up part. At least he likes his jumpy thing that has to help a bit. Oh and I like the big eyes!

Emily Nice said...

How fun! I think he is looking more like Noah now, but still like his own cute self too. I think sitting up is overrated!