Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Trip to France

Yeah, I am in France. Last time I was in France I could not see anything since I was still inside my mom's tummy. I think it is really pretty.







We went camping and I love the European-style campgrounds. Don't get me wrong, I like the ones my parents take me to in Utah as well. But I sure loved having lots of green grass, a nice big pool, a playground, showers because as you can see, I got dirty feet and I don't always like it.



I love towing/pulling things. Like my little suitcase or the water canister.







But being pulled is even more fun!



And I love my little hedgehog as well



Opa was not all that excited when we had a flat tire one day, but I thought it was super fun.



My mom loves to take me camping because I pretty much never get bored. So many things to explore and see and do.













The last day in France, I finally started liking the French Baguette. By then it was too late though. Oh well, I made for it by eating almost a whole loaf that day.



This is where I slept for two weeks. I loved having my own little tent. One night my mom tried to have me sleep with her since I was sick. But after a while I decided I liked my own tent better and so I moved back.

No comments: