Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back in Germany

When we got back to Germany, summer had come as well and we could do some of the fun things we could not do earlier because it was either cold or raining.

So we went to a beautiful park with pretty flowers and a lake and animals...



...and cars! I could ride one all by myself. I even went through a tunnel! I could have sat in that car all day.




But the water/mud playground was definitely worth getting out of the car for.



We did what Germans do in the summer. If they are not at the pool, they are by a lake. At least my family since we all love the water! I wish we had a lake like that close to Provo. So does my mom. Utah Lake just does not quite compare.



Yes, I am naked. I am in Germany, so I figured I would do as the other German kids do. Notice that my aunt Emily IS wearing, well, something at least.



Here they have a thing called "barefoot parks" which is really awesome. You just leave your shoes at the beginning of the trailhead and then you let your feet experience all sorts of different things. Some of my favorites include balancing on wood, walking on smooth rocks, moss, cork, bark, through a stream and of course THE MUD.




This is a typical Black Forest House.



I had so much fun in Germany but I was also really excited to see my dad again after all these weeks. He was very busey though fixing up our house and did a great job! I will miss everyone in Germany but I am excited for Oma and Opa to come in August and Aunt Emily in October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can u upload pictures of yourself naked if you were please. I'd bet you'd look like a milf