Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Why We Escape To Utah All Summer: WATER!!!



My ideal summer day looks something like this: 

train with friends
eat lunch right out of the garden
spend the afternoon with the kids and friends at the pool or lake
eat dinner outside 
play games

And I am happy to report that they were quite a few days just like that this summer! Lucky me! The new Provo Rec Center is awesome! Love, love, love it! Makes me want to move back to our old condo which was right by it! 

it's always more fun with friends

my little fish

new goggles for completed swim lessons

being silly





warming up


lots of snacks are a must

sometimes a little rest is not a bad thing

The inside of the Rec Center is all new and fancy! Noah loved the climbing wall and jumping off the water fall. The waterfall was probably about 8-10 feet high. He was super excited about doing a flip off of it but then got a little scared. I told him I would give him a dollar if he did a flip. So he did. And again and again and again. Best dollar I ever spent! 



I also love BYU campus which is right by my in-law's house. So pretty, family friendly, and well taken care of. This is one of our favorite places right by the bell tower. 


We went there a couple of times during the day and one evening after dinner when it wasn't too late yet and the kids had some energy to spare, I took them there and we had a great time playing hide-and-seek with the sprinklers on. Good times! 


Don't worry. Max threw plenty of fits all summer long making sure we wouldn't be enjoying ourselves too much! That kid! 









1 comment:

Jamie Pearson said...

we went to the provo rec for the first time last week. It was amazing! wish we had a place like that around or wish they had month membership. your pics are making me miss summer.